Lifetime Lift Seminar
Join us for drinks, hors d’oeurves, a slideshow by the doctor, and answers to your questions will be available on this night. Arizona Facial Plastics is a state-of-the-art medical facility that has been serving the Valley of the Sun since 1993. Our highly trained board certified plastic surgeons offer a full range of surgical and non-surgical procedures to help you look and feel your very best.
- Give your face a younger look.
- Increase definition to your chin and jawline.
- Tighten the skin of your face and neck.
- Boost your confidence in your younger and more attractive facial appearance.
The effects of gravity, sunlight, pollution, and stress take its toll on the face in time. Jowls can develop under the neck and jaw line with folds and fatty deposits. For many years, the only procedure offered to lift the skin, fat and excess tissue on the face was the traditional face lift (rhytidectomy). Many patients are reluctant for a full face lift because of the long recovery period and high cost. The LifetimeLift® is an excellent alternative to the face lift and other facial procedures. A LifetimeLift® can be performed only by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Local anesthetics, not general anesthesia, are used with this procedure. The procedure takes about one hour in our on-site surgery center.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (480) 991-6877.
Arizona Facial Plastics
4602 N 16th St. Third Floor
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Phone: (480) 991-6877
Click here for directions to our office.
- Call (480) 991-6877 and ask for scheduling
- Click here to schedule a Complimentary Consultation. Our coordinators will respond with the available appointment dates and times.
*Results may vary. These results are not guaranteed.